Nov 6, 2008


I am happy to let you know that I am the featured artist for the month of November at the Shiny Squirrel! I have some new pieces there, 3 original paintings and one limited edition print:


'Happy Moment'

Print of an original illustration done with ink and digitally colored. limited edition of 100, signed and numbered (
link)



'Finally Safe'
original work done with markers and inks on watercolor paper. 7" by 10"(
link)



'My place'
original work done with markers, inks and pencil on a cream, heavyweight, slightly textured paper. 8.25" by 11.6" (
link)


'It's My Party'
original work done with markers and inks on watercolor paper. 7" by 9" (
link)


…and I recently added this print to my etsy shop, its called Co-existence:

Thats it for now... Happy November!♥

No comments: